What to Bring
You may bring these items with you for your stay with us:
- Personal toiletries, such as deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste and shampoo.
- Hospital gowns are furnished for you, but you may bring your own gown or pajamas, robe and slippers, if you wish.
- Be sure to bring your identification cards, insurance cards, Medicare or Medicaid cards, and any insurance or special coverage information.
- A copy of your advance directive, if you have one. If you don’t have one, please ask about how you can get one.
Please leave at home:
- Valuables and nonessential items should be left at home or sent home with a relative. If this is not possible, it is recommended that the items be deposited in the hospital safe. The hospital is not responsible for loss or damage to items kept in your room.
- When not in use, dentures and eyeglasses should be placed in protective storage containers. Please label your denture and/or eyeglass cases with your name and address. Never place your personal items in tissues or paper towels that may be mistakenly thrown away.
- Please leave your medications at home. Your physician will order any medications you need from the hospital pharmacy.