Comprehensive Weight Management Program
The Comprehensive Weight Management program offers a variety of medically-based nutrition, lifestyle education and training services to help you lead a healthier, happier life.
The 12-week Comprehensive Weight Management program includes:
- Monthly nutrition counseling sessions with a registered dietitian
- Pre- and post-program sessions with an exercise physiologist to customize your exercise plan
- A coaching session to help you develop healthy habits and increase your confidence
- A smart shopping tour through a local supermarket for a healthy shopping experience
- A fun, interactive cooking class on how to prepare delicious, healthy meals
In addition, for no additional fee, the Comprehensive Weight Management program includes access to a weight loss support group, facilitated by a behavioral modification coach, and weekly weight checks to track your progress. Flexible monthly installment plans are available.
"Designed Just for You" Weight Loss Program
If the Comprehensive Weight Management program does not meet your needs, we also offer a completely customized program based on your goals and budget, a program "Designed Just for You".
Select from the list below to design a program based on your individual needs. Then, come in for a free consultation with one of our staff to design your program and get started on the road to health and weight loss.
Your program options include:
- Nutritional counseling sessions
- Customized workout plan with exercise physiologist
- A coaching session to develop healthy habits
- A guided supermarket shopping tour
- Eating healthy cooking class
Additional program services may include:
- Delicious, low-calorie and convenient meal replacement supplements
- Membership to a gym or pool
Medical Nutrition Therapy
Nutrition and lifestyle are key factors in the treatment of many health conditions and diseases including high cholesterol, hypertension and even cancer. You can lower your risk of complications through better nutrition and lifestyle modification. LifeHelp's registered dietitians can help you manage conditions through good nutrition choices, and develop a meal plan that is appropriate for your needs. If you are a LAP-BAND® or sleeve gastrectomy patient you will meet with our dietitian for pre- and post-surgical consultations. Medical nutrition therapy is covered by most insurance plans. Authorizations may be required for managed care plans.
For more information about any of the Comprehensive Weight Management services, call (727) 820-7910.