Better Health. Right at Home
While coping with an illness or an injury, there really is no place like home. And when health care needs require support in the home, and your home is Florida, BayCare HomeCare is there to serve you.
Who We Are
BayCare HomeCare is a subsidiary of the BayCare Health System and affiliated with the nine BayCare hospitals, including St. Anthony's Hospital.
BayCare HomeCare is comprised of a dedicated and caring team of professionals who work closely with physicians, nurses, hospitals, and rehabilitation centers to ensure a continuity of healing. We are community owned and operated, and have been Florida's premier provider of home care services since 1975.
Products and Services
BayCare HomeCare supports a tradition of excellence and caring with personalized customer service and a comprehensive array of products and services to serve the needs of home care patients and their loved ones.
Some of our home care services include:
- Home Health Nursing
- Home Medical Equipment
- Diabetic Supplies
- Private Duty Nursing
- Medical Staffing Services
- Nanny Services
- Specialty Nursing in the areas of Infusion, Pediatrics, and Obstetrics
- Custom-built Wheelchairs and Scooters
- Extended Care Services in the home or for long-term care facilities
- Infusion Services that include both pharmacy and nursing
- Pre/Post Mastectomy Supplies
- Respiratory Equipment and Services, including Sleep Monitors
- Retirement Living
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Specialty Beds
- Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy Services
- Wheelchair Transportation – Care Ride
For more information about how BayCare HomeCare can help you or a loved one, please call (727) 394-6461.